Safety Advisory - Wire BBQ Brush Hazard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Safety Advisory - Wire BBQ Brush Hazard

Post by Admin on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:55 pm

Safety Advisory - Wire BBQ Brush

Health Canada has warned of the potential for wayward brush bristles to be swallowed with food, and warns barbecuers “to inspect your BBQ brush before each use and throw it away if you notice that the bristles are loose or stuck to the grill.”

In addition, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control has compiled incidents of emergency room visits by patients who have ingested brush bristles, and calls for increased awareness among doctors as a primary avenue of prevention or timely treatment.


Admin
Admin

Posts : 154
Join date : 2013-08-08

http://sandhurstshores.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum